Basil, Sweet ct Linalool Organic Essential Oil
A deep green, sweet herbaceous and uplifting aroma.
1 In stock
Basil Sweet Organic Essential Oil
- Botanical Name: Ocimum basilicum (L.) ct Linalool
- Origin: Egypt
- Process: Steam Distilled Essential Oil
- Plant Part: Leaves and Tops
- Cultivation: Certified Organic
- Use: Aromatherapy / Natural Perfumery. Always dilute.
- Note: Top to Middle note
- Aroma: Penetrating green, faint anise-like, sweet herbaceous scent with a rich balsamic undertone; very tenacious.
- Contraindications: Skin sensitization (low risk)