Calendula Essential Oil, 25% Dilution
Subtle, herbaceous/green, warm, waxy scent.
Calendula Essential Oil, 25% Dilution FCO
- Botanical Name: Calendula officinalis L.
- Origin: Egypt or Germany
- Process: CO2 Total Extract
- Plant Part: Flowers
- Cultivation: Conventional
- Use: Body / Skin Care. Always dilute.
- Note: Middle Note
- Aroma: Subtle, herbaceous/green, warm.
- Contraindications: None known.
Please consult a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medication.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease. This information is for educational purposes only. This information has not be evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.