Cedarwood, Atlas, Organic Essential Oil
Very rich, sweet, woody, warm and balsamic.
Cedarwood, Atlas Wild Harvested, Organic Essential Oil
- Botanical Name: Cedrus atlantica (Endl.) Manetti ex Carrière
- Origin: Morocco
- Process: Steam Distilled Essential Oil
- Plant Part: Wood
- Cultivation: Sustainably Wild Harvested, Certified Organic
- Use: Aromatherapy / Natural Perfumery / Incense. Always dilute.
- Note: Base Note, Fixative
- Aroma: Very rich, sweet, woody, warm and balsamic
- Contraindications: Minimal percentages of oxegynated ketones. No known safety concerns
Please consult a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medication.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease. This information is for educational purposes only. This information has not be evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.