Coriander Organic Essential Oil
- Botanical Name: Coriandrum sativum L.
- Origin: Bulgaria or France
- Process: Steam Distilled Essential Oil
- Plant Part: Seeds
- Cultivation: Certified Organic (NOP)
- Use: Aromatherapy / Natural Perfumery. Always dilute.
- Note: Middle to Top Note, Excellent Fixative
- Aroma: Powerful, sweet, somewhat spicy, warm, diffusive aroma.
- Contraindications: None known
Please consult a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medication.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease. This information is for educational purposes only. This information has not be evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.