Eucalyptus, Organic Wild Grown, Essential Oil
Refreshing, penetrating, citrus and peppery-floral overtones
Eucalyptus Organic Wild Grown Essential Oil
- Botanical Name: Eucalyptus radiata A.Cunn. ex DC.
- Origin: South Africa
- Process: Steam Distilled Essential Oil
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Cultivation: Wild Grown, Certified Organic
- Use: Aromatherapy / Natural Perfumery. Always dilute.
- Note: Top Note
- Aroma: Refreshing, very diffusive, penetrating, and peppery-floral overtones.
- Contraindications: Use with caution
Please consult a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medication.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease. This information is for educational purposes only. This information has not be evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.