Fennel, Sweet, Organic Essential Oil
Very sweet, anise/licorice-like, with earthy, peppery undertones.
Fennel Essential Oil
- Botanical Name: Foeniculum vulgare ssp.capillaceum var. dulce (synonym ofFoeniculum vulgare Mill.)
- Origin: Hungary
- Process: Steam Distilled Essential Oil
- Cultivation: Certified Organic (NOP, EU, JAP)
- Plant Part: Seeds
- Use: Aromatherapy / Natural Perfumery. Always dilute.
- Note: Middle to Top Note
- Aroma: Very sweet, intense anise/licorice-like, and somewhat citrus-like, with earthy, peppery undertones.
- Contraindications: Avoid use if pregnant/breastfeeding, epileptic, elderly and on children under 5 years old;
Please consult a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medication.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease. This information is for educational purposes only. This information has not be evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.