Spruce (Black) Wildcrafted Organic Essential Oil
A Fresh and Woody Scent. Penetrating, Warming, and Drying.
Black Spruce Wildcrafted Organic Essential Oil
- Botanical Name: Picea mariana (Mill.) Britton et al.
- Origin: Canada
- Process: Steam Distilled Essential Oil
- Plant Part: Needles
- Cultivation: Wildcrafted, Certified Organic
- Use: Aromatherapy / Natural Perfumery. Always dilute.
- Note: Top to Middle Note
- Aroma: Refreshing, radiant, penetrating aroma that becomes warm, woody, and dry with a soft balsamic note in the dry down; has an exceptionally fresh, aerial quality!
- Contraindications: None known
Please consult a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medication.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease. This information is for educational purposes only. This information has not be evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.