Tangerine Cold Pressed Essential Oil
Sparkling, very fresh, sweet, tangy aroma with a bright, zesty citrus note similar to and more subtle than mandarin.
1 In stock
Tangerine Essential Oil
- Botanical Name: Citrus reticulata Blanco
- Origin: USA
- Process: Cold Pressed Essential Oil
- Plant Part: Peels
- Cultivation: Conventional
- Use: Aromatherapy / Natural Perfumery. Always dilute.
- Note: Top Note
- Aroma: Sparkling, very fresh, sweet, tangy aroma with a bright,
- Contraindications: Skin sensitization if oxidized