Turmeric, Organic CO2 Essential Oil
Warm, smooth, mildly spicy, woody, with a slight ginger-like aroma.
- Botanical Name: Curcuma longa L.
- Origin: Indonesia, India
- Process: CO2 Total Extract
- Plant Part: Rhizomes
- Cultivation: Certified Organic, Kosher and Halal
- Use: Aromatherapy / Natural Perfumery. Always dilute.
- Note: Middle to Base Note
- Aroma: Warm, smooth, mildly spicy, woody, with a slight ginger-like aroma
Please consult a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medication.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease. This information is for educational purposes only. This information has not be evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.